Review and Create all your Opt-In Keywords here
This page will allow you to review the details for all your keywords. You will see the opt-in keyword, the relative opt-out keyword, which number the keyword is associated with, its active/inactive status, subscribers, pending subscribers, those that have unsubscribed, and whether it’s age-restricted.
This page is also where you will export lists associated with each keyword, configure your keywords, and create new opt-in keywords.
Specific Opt-In Keyword Line Item
Full Page View
How to Create Opt-In Keywords
- Fill Out the Details below
- Keyword Nickname
- Estimated Messages per Month
- Mobile Number
- Tick box if requires Age Verification
- Opt-In Keyword ( example STARTCOMPANYNAME )
- Opt-In Confirmation Response ( Is the automated SMS confirmation if the audience Opt-In
- Opt-In Customer Recieve ( Is the full SMS message that the audience will receive.
- Opt-Out Keyword ( example STOPCOMPANYNAME )
- Opt-Out confirmation response ( is the automated SMS confirmation that the audience will receive if he/she Opts Out
- Opt Out Customer Recieve ( Is the full SMS message that the audience will receive.